Are You. . .
- Tired of how your ADHD limits your ability to pursue what is important to you?
- Frustrated with all those strategies that seem like they might help but then don’t?
- Looking for a deeper understanding of how your ADHD affects how you get things done?
- Looking for more effective strategies that are based on how the ADHD brain processes information?
- Willing to apply this deeper understanding and better strategies in order to get more done?
If you found yourself saying “YES!!!!” to the statements above, then Understand Your Brain, Get More Done: The ADHD Executive Functions Program is designed specifically for you!
This course will teach you:
- Why unsuccessful strategies didn’t work
- How the ADHD brain processes information and how that affects your daily life
- The crucial importance of understanding why ADHD is all about the executive functions (and how the executive functions enable us to turn intentions into actions)
- Why strategies based in the executive functions are much more likely to help you get things done
- How to overcome the mental obstacles that stop you from trying something new
- Tons of reliable strategies to help you get more done
WARNING: This program is only for people who are:
- Serious about really understanding their ADHD
- Looking for strategies that are based in science, not just good intentions
- Committed to applying these better strategies on a daily basis.
Ari Tuckman, PsyD, MBA is a frequent presenter who routinely earns excellent reviews for his ability to make complex concepts understandable and useful. He is a popular and sought-out presenter who has given over 250 presentations. He has written three critically acclaimed books: Understand Your Brain, Get More Done: The ADHD Executive Functions Workbook
; More Attention, Less Deficit: Success Strategies for Adults with ADHD
; and Integrative Treatment for Adult ADHD: A Practical, Easy-to-Use Guide for Clinicians
. His podcast, More Attention, Less Deficit
, has over 100 episodes and more than one million downloads.