Are You. . .
- Tired of how your ADHD limits your ability to pursue what is important to you?
- Frustrated with all those strategies that seem like they might help but then don’t?
- Looking for a deeper understanding of how your ADHD affects how you get things done?
- Looking for more effective strategies that are based on how the ADHD brain processes information?
- Willing to apply this deeper understanding and better strategies in order to get more done?
If you found yourself saying “YES!!!!” to the statements above, then Understand Your Brain, Get More Done: The ADHD Executive Functions Program is designed specifically for you!
This course will teach you:
- Why unsuccessful strategies didn’t work
- How the ADHD brain processes information and how that affects your daily life
- The crucial importance of understanding why ADHD is all about the executive functions (and how the executive functions enable us to turn intentions into actions)
- Why strategies based in the executive functions are much more likely to help you get things done
- How to overcome the mental obstacles that stop you from trying something new
- Tons of reliable strategies to help you get more done
WARNING: This program is only for people who are:
- Serious about really understanding their ADHD
- Looking for strategies that are based in science, not just good intentions
- Committed to applying these better strategies on a daily basis
Ari Tuckman, PsyD, MBA is a frequent presenter who routinely earns excellent reviews for his ability to make complex concepts understandable and useful. He is a popular and sought-out presenter who has given over 250 presentations. He has written three critically acclaimed books: Understand Your Brain, Get More Done: The ADHD Executive Functions Workbook
; More Attention, Less Deficit: Success Strategies for Adults with ADHD
; and Integrative Treatment for Adult ADHD: A Practical, Easy-to-Use Guide for Clinicians
. His podcast, More Attention, Less Deficit
, has over 100 episodes and more than one million downloads.
How Does The 4 Week Understand Your Brain, Get More Done Program Work?
We’re glad you asked that!
It’s simple really, the Understand Your Brain, Get More Done Program is a live phone session (for Enhanced Track Members) held over 4-weeks starting Wednesday, June 17, 2013 at 8:30pm Eastern Time with Dr Ari Tuckman. However, there’s so much more.
Inside your Understand Your Brain, Get More Done Program Members-Only Website, you’ll be able to:
- Connect at your convenience with your fellow program attendees in the forums and leverage the support of your peers
- Access all the handouts and other materials mentioned on each call
- Listen to and download all of the audios from each program session – so you can refer to something you remembered or catch something you missed – all at your own convenience.
Remember: We’re offering two “tracks” for this program – Basic and Enhanced – and there *is* a difference (more details about the differences between the tracks are below in the chart).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How much does the Understand Your Brain, Get More Done Program cost?
A. The regular cost of the Basic Program is $147 and the Enhanced Program is $247.
Q. When does the Understand Your Brain, Get More Done Program Meet?
A. The Understand Your Brain, Get More Done Program meets over the telephone and/or webcast (depending on your chosen track) for 4 Wednesday sessions (June 19th, June 26th, July 10th, and July 17th) at 8:30 pm Eastern.
Q. I would really like to sign up for the Understand Your Brain, Get More Done Program but I don’t think I can make it to all of the classes. Can I still benefit from the Adult ADD Time Management Intensive ?
A. Yes you can! The Understand Your Brain, Get More Done Program calls are recorded and the members can listen to and download them later.
Q. I really want to sign up for the Understand Your Brain, Get More Done Program but there is no way I can afford the cost. Do you offer any scholarships?
A. Yes. ADDClasses.com offers scholarships for all of our ADD / ADHD Support Programs. Please visit our Scholarship page for more information.
Q. I really want to sign up for the Understand Your Brain, Get More Done Program Intensive but I don’t have a Credit Card or Debit Card. What can I do?
A. We understand that many adults with ADHD have financial problems and are not able to use credit cards. We are not able to accept checks or money orders but using a prepaid credit card is a great alternative. Visa Gift Cards can be purchased at banks, credit unions, and stores like Wal-mart and CVS. We also accept Paypal.
If you have any questions that weren’t answered here, please contact
4 Live 90 Minute Classes
Downloadable mp3 Class Recordings
Private Member-Only Website
24/7 Members Forum
Listen Only Webcast
Live, interactive telephone sessions.
Limited to Only 15 People
Interaction with Dr. Ari Tuckman
|Registration will open on 5/22.|